How to browse the official website of the Ministry of Finance and Civil Service?
The Ministry of Finance and Civil Service offers the public an Internet portal which provides access to the information and services offered by this Department. This Browsing Guide displays the information structure on the portal, the accessibility criteria and standards that it meets and the technical recommendations and programmes required to obtain the information and access the services on offer. The home page of the portal is structured in to a number of sections:
- Header of home page and of navigation/results page: Upper margin of the portal. Displays the ministry's institutional logo, the option to access versions in other languages (Catalan, Galician, Basque and English), links to other portals attached to the Ministry and to other ministries and organisations of interest, Contact us and the website map.
- When you select any option on the portal home page you are taken to an initial information level, from where you can then access new information levels or follow links to other internet sites related to the content (always in a new window). By clicking on the Ministry of Finance and Civil Service's institutional logo you can go back to the portal home page at any time.
- Information and service channels: Upper navigation bar of the portal. Provides information on the Ministry, the services it offers and its main areas of activity.
- Central content area: In the centre of the home page you will find the important news items as well as the latest news from the Ministry.
- Direct to: left-hand side of the portal. This provides direct access to the sites or pages most widely used by members of the public: auctions, RSS services, regulations currently being processed.
- Main areas of competence of the Ministry: Finance (green) with link to Taxes, Gaming Regulation and Land Register. Budgets and Expenditure (blue), with link to General State Budgets, State Pensions, European Union Funds and Public Accounting and Control. Public Administrations (orange) with link to Regional Financing, Local Financing, Public Service and Electronic Administration. And other areas (red) that link to State Assets, State Vehicle Fleet and International.
- Centre right-hand side of the portal: advanced search, access to all the social networks the Ministry participates in, to the central electronic office and the Ministry's information service e-mail address ("Write to the Ministry" banner).
- Additional menu area: Situated at the bottom of the page with information on the Navigation Guide, Help us to improve (quality questionnaire), User Registration, Legal Notice, and Accessibility.
Where to find us?
Through the header found at the top of the content on the navigation/results pages of the website. Identifies the information content being accessed via the channel, sub-channel and subject.
Also, at all times it is possible to navigate using the website map, situated in the peripheral area of the home and navigation page.
How to change language?
Part of the content on the Ministry of Finance and Civil Service website is available is different languages. The website can be viewed in the official languages of the Autonomous Comunities (Catalan, Galician and Basque) and in one foreign language, English.
The menu for choosing a language is found in the header, on the upper left-hand side of the home page and results page.
To view the web version in a language other than Spanish (default language), click on the word "Welcome" in the corresponding language of your choice.
Accessibility and Standards
The portal of the Ministry of Finance and Civil Service is fully accessible to the disabled="disabled" in accordance with the WAI 1 (AA) and W3 standards. .
The portal fulfils the W3C recommendations concerning HTML 4.0 and CSS specifications.
The Ministry of Finance and Civil Service provides an automated service for owners of content that has been added to the website. The portal's RSS service will instantly inform you about the news stories that occur in certain sections:
Technical recommendations and programmes needed for downloading information from the portal
The programmes needed for viewing some documents on the portal are: